Today, across the United States, poverty and inequality are rampant; voting rights and democracy are being trampled; millions of people lack the health care, living wage jobs, and quality education they need; and racism, hatred, and bigotry are disintegrating any possibility of life, liberty, and a pursuit of happiness.
Our socio-political process has been hijacked. Far too much of our national political discourse and activity have been poisoned by the dominance of regressive, immoral, and hateful policies directed toward communities of color, the poor, the sick, our children, immigrants, women, voting rights, the environment, and religious minorities. We still have too much racism, materialism, and militarism.
We cannot remain silent. Our country is in need of a moral revolution of values to champion the sacred values of love, justice, and mercy in the public square.
Here are a few resources you'll need for the Moral Declaration Worship Weekend.
- Download the Moral Declaration Worship Weekend Toolkit. Click here!
- Download the Higher Ground Moral Declaration. Click here!
- Download the Moral Declaration Worship Weekend Flyer. Click here!
- Join the conversation on social media using #MoralRevival hashtag!
- Download the press release. Click here!
- Download the digital guide. Click here!